This is an official HashiCorp 2-day training course, covering:
Vault Introduction: a comprehensive course aimed at users who desire an in-depth exploration of Vault including secrets, policies, authentication mechanisms, operationalizing and using integrating Vault with applications.
Vault Intermediate: a comprehensive course that covers intermediate and advanced features of HashiCorp's Vault. The course is aimed at both Vault administrators operationalizing vault and users wishing to acquire secrets from Vault.
Experience with Vault is not required, but preferred.
- Glossary and architecture
- Static and generic secrets
- Policies and policy workflow
- Dynamic secrets
- Authentication, auditing, and lease model
- Operationalizing vault
- HTTP API
- Direct application integration
- Vault design and architecture
- Setting and managing policy
- Authenticating to Vault
- Deploying Vault in an HA environment
- Secure introduction for secrets and machines
- Rekeying Vault
- Building your own Certificate Authority (CA)
- Managing SSH access
- Building your own Encryption as a Service (KMS)
- Interacting with the HTTP API
Bundle price: £1500 excl. VAT
Location: Central London
These training courses can also be purchased individually for £800 excl. VAT each.
See Vault Introduction
See Vault Intermediate