Jenkins - Fundamentals - Singapore
• Gives students a good understanding of how Jenkins works
• Prepares students to take other courses that delve into the specifics of how to work with Jenkins
• This course contains the following sections:
- The role of Jenkins in the software development cycle
- How to use the Jenkins Dashboard to manage your Jenkins instance, including using plugins and controlling security
- How to build your software, concentrating on Pipelines
- How to monitor builds using Blue Ocean and the Jenkins Dashboard
• Any software professional who wants to learn about Jenkins.
• Students should have some general understanding of the software development cycle.
Training delivered by